Got Questions? We Have Answers
Want to Know More?
Feel free to contact us any time
The idea is to attract more international dance lovers. Hopefully we can manage that. If we succeed the class main language will be English, but if everyone is the class is Dutch we will of course revert to Dutch as the language of the class. We only work with teachers who are fluent in both Dutch and English.
We prefer you pay online. Saves us a lot of hassle dragging around change. So Basically the answer is no! Exceptionally you may do so but:
- Inform us via mail first.
- Make sure you don’t forget to register online for trial lessons or courses.
- Pay such that no money change is needed to be given back
- Salsa/Bachata/Kizomba: fancy or daily clothes
- Zumba: sport wear
- Salsa/Bachata/Kizomba: dancing shoes or shoes where you can make easy turns on. Ladies: try wearing heels.
- Zumba: sport wear
- Make sure you smell fresh. No one likes to dance with someone who smells and feels all sweaty.
- If you know you sweat a lot, bring aditional shirts along.
- Bring breathmints
Lots of enthusiam, Love, Patience and maybe a breathmint or additional clothes if you sweat a lot.
Zumba: towel and water
Depending on the level of the class you do. The level is noted in the schedule.
So your husband won’t get off the couch? No problem, We will provide you with your very own dancing partner. If none is available we will provide you one
Uunfortunately most of the partner classes still have more ladies present than men. In that case we will circulate so you will always be able to dance!
Bring your own bag along. Our dance venues are enclosed so your items are secured.
Depends on what injure. Best is to follow doctors advice.
If you are stubborn (like me), join a trial lesson and see how it goes. If after a trial lesson you subscribe to our classes let us know about your injury.
If then for some reason you need to abort the lessons we will refund.
You are always welcome to leave early, Please let us know it advance though.